6006 alpaca plus
additional vitamin and mineral pellets (3mm) for the maintenance needs of adult alpacas
- with a high content of vitamins and minerals
- ideal for supplementing daily roughage
- small amount of pellets per day
Alpaca’s are part of the camelid family. They are native to the central and southern parts of the Andes Mountains. They live from Peru to Argentina at an altitude of up to 4800 meters. In these areas, alpacas mainly eat different types of grasses.
The alpaca is a social animal that p... Lees meer
The alpaca is a social animal that prefers to live in a herd. The herd does not only have to consist of alpacas, but can also contain llamas, goats or sheep. If you choose to keep different species in one herd, keep in mind that they must also receive different types of feed because each animal species has its own nutritional needs. Today, the alpacas are also beloved animals to keep around the house due to their friendly appearance, striking looks and curious behaviour.
The basis of the diet for kept alpacas is good quality grass and roughage. However, this also needs supplementation because grass and roughage do not fully provide the (amount) of vitamins and minerals required for alpacas. 6006 alpaca plus is a vitamin and mineral pellet (3mm) that you feed in addition to grass and roughage to provide in all the needed nutrients for alpacas.
The 6006 alpaca plus contains a high level of vitamins and minerals, so that only a small amount is required per day. The added trace elements consist of easily absorbable chelates, so that as many nutrients as possible are actually absorbed during the digestion.
The 6006 alpaca plus provides for the maintenance needs of adult alpacas in addition to unlimited roughage. It is a tasty grain, so the alpacas like to (continue to) eat it. All this together ensures that the alpaca receives all the necessary nutrients with this supplementary feed. In this way the alpaca builds up a natural resistance and the animal will remain in optimal condition.
During pregnancy, lactation and growth of the alpacas, the need for nutrients changes. The feeding method and feed quantity must be adjusted in these situations. For more information please contact email@example.com or call +31 ((0)313) 47 23 21
barley, apple pulp, alfalfa, maize gluten feed, linseed fibers, soya dehulled extracted toasted, maize, beet pulp, linseed expeller, sunflowerseed black, linseed
crude protein 14,0 %, crude fat 4,3 %, crude fibre 15,5 %, crude ash 16,0 %, calcium 19,14 g, phosphorus 12,59 g, sodium 7,23 g
3a672a Vitamin(e) A 100000 IU, 3a671 Vitamin(e) D3 10040 IU, 3a300 Vitamin(e) C 8 mg, 3a312 Vitamin(e) C 154 mg, 3a700 Vitamin(e) E 1066 mg, 3a890 Vitamin(e) B4 Cholin(e) Chlorid(e) 32 mg, 3a316 Vitamin(e) B9 Folic acid 29 mg, 3a880 Biotin(e) 7024 mcg
copper (3b413 Cu(II)chelate of glycine hydrate, solid) 175 mg, copper (3b405 Cu(ll)sulphate pentahydrate) 50 mg, zinc (3b603 Zn-oxide) 775 mg, zinc (3b607 Zn-chelate of glycine hydrate) 875 mg, manganese (3b502 Mn(II)-oxide) 9 mg, manganese (3b506 Mn-chelate of glycine hydrate) 875 mg, iron (3b103 Fe(II)sulphate monohydrate) 12 mg, iron (3b108 Fe(II)chelate of glycine hydrate) 350 mg, cobalt (3b304 coated granules cobalt(II)carbonate) 4 mg, iodine (3b202 calcium iodate anhydrous) 8 mg, selenium (3b801 sodium selenite) 15.45 mg, selenium (3b812 Se-organic CNCM 1-3399) 1.4 mg
- Make sure that the alpacas can always eat good quality roughage (about 1 kilogram per animal per day)
- Supplement the roughage with approximately 75 grams of 6006 alpaca plus per animal per day
- The amount of pellets depends, among other things, on the following aspects: condition, weight, ambient temperature and age of the alpaca
- Check the condition of the alpacas daily and adjust the amount of pellets accordingly if necessary
- If possible, divide the amount of pellets over two feeding times of the day
- Create several feeding places at some distance from each other, so that all animals can eat quietly
- Always provide unlimited, fresh drinking water
- Occasionally, a limited amount can be fed for enrichment, as a treat or during training out of hand
- During pregnancy, lactation and growth an alpaca needs more nutrients, the feeding method must be adjusted accordingly
- For more information, ask us via firstname.lastname@example.org or 0313-472321