waterfowl (around the house)
There are very many species of waterfowl that can be kept! The choice depends partly on the space and the time someone has. Furthermore, one person prefers looking at the beautiful colours and another prefers observing the behavior of the animals. Geese are known, for example, to be territorial guards, and so it is that each animal enjoys itself in its own way. And, of course, the animals make sure there’s variation and a pleasant atmosphere in and about the pond. 816 Waterfowl condition/show pellet is a year-round maintenance pellet for all waterfowl (for top condition); 831 duck and goose pellet basic is a year-round basic and maintenance pellet for ducks, geese and swans.
- feed the pellets preferably on land in a shallow bowl or feeder
- make sure all the waterfowl can peacefully eat and make several feeding sites if necessary
- feed preferably twice a day, to prevent the pellets from becoming moist and mouldy
- make sure all the waterfowl have access to clean water. If necessary, provide drinking bowls, separate from the pond water
- give year-round 816 waterfowl condition/show pellet as basic feed, and if the density of the plumage demands extra attention
products for waterfowl (around the house)831 duck and goose pellet basic complete pellet. Basic and maintenance pellet for ducks, geese and swans816 waterfowl condition/show pellet complete pellet. For all waterfowl which eat on land, and for waterfowl which need extra attention for feathering and health827 maritime (pellet with fishmeal) complete protein-rich pellet for waterfowl. Particularly suitable for diving ducks and seaducks4222 waterfowl floating pellet 19 complete floating pellet. For all waterfowl which eat on water. Also suitable for diving ducks and seaducks4223 waterfowl floating pellet 30 complete floating pellet with high calcium content. For all waterfowl which eat on water. Also suitable for diving ducks and seaducks5010 mixed duck corn supplementary corn mixture for all waterfowl