cage- and aviarybirds
For bird lovers who keep different species of birds together in one aviary, 5343 aviary seed is ideal. This mixture has a rich selection, providing the fundamental needs of all seed-eating birds (e.g. tropical birds and canaries). It’s a solution for every mixed aviary. For the on average smaller birds, choose 5364 aviary seed extra fine. If you want to breed certain birds within the aviary, then choose a type of feed which Garvo has especially made for that species.
- give fresh birdseed daily
- give unlimited grit and sharp stomach gravel; sprinkle this on the floor of the aviary or put it in a separate bowl
- make sure there’s cuttlefish for the extra minerals (among which calcium). That is good for the eggs. Furthermore, the birds can sharpen their beaks on the cuttlefish
- during the breeding and moulting seasons give extra fats and proteins with egg food
- always make sure there´s enough fresh drinking water