cage- and aviarybirds
Everyone is familiar with the lovely songs and colors of canaries. They are also popular birds, because they’re the ideal pets, being friendly and easy to keep. Healthy and happy canaries can become twelve years old. The birds are subdivided into colorbreed, song, type and cross-breeded or mule canaries. Garvo has three mixtures for canaries: 5361 canary basic, 5371 canary without turnip rapeseeds (for type canaries such as the Gloster, Yorkshire and Norwich canaries), and 5365 canary plus with supplementary vitamins (for all canaries except type canaries).
- give fresh birdseed daily
- give unlimited grit and sharp stomach gravel; sprinkle this on the floor of the aviary or put it in a separate bowl
- make sure there’s cuttlefish for the extra minerals (among which calcium). That is good for the eggs. Furthermore, the birds can sharpen their beaks on the cuttlefish
- during the breeding and moulting seasons give extra fats and proteins with egg food
- always make sure there´s enough fresh drinking water
products for canaries5361 canary basic complete mixture for all canaries5371 canary without turnip rapeseeds complete mixture without rapeseed, especially for type canaries5465 canary PK complete, varied mixture for type and color canaries5365 canary plus complete mixture with supplementary vitamins. For all canaries, except type canariesGarvo bv Molenweg 38 6996 DN DremptGarvo bv Molenweg 38 6996 DN Drempt Netherlands +31 ((0)313) 47 23 21 email@example.com